Vetri Cylinder Undercasing (Grids):
Vetri Undercasings are made up of Stainless stell and as per the original card cylinder under grid contour dimension with perfect curvature and levelled for surface. This eliminates distorted air current, loss of good fibres, controls waste extraction and avoid accidents such as jamming, fire. Also no damage to card clothing. No more accumulation of waste and fibre lumps.
Outstanding Features of Vetri Undercasing
- 100% Stainless steel ensures trouble free running.
- Special processing for superior surface finish.
- Exact and correct fitting Dimension matching in the extisting original machine fixing points ensuring the desired gauging.
- No more fibre licking as there is no rough edges, burrs and rusting spots.
- Better parallellisation of fibres thus ensures perfect transfer of fibres from cylinder to doffer.
- Uniform spacing between grid bars ensures optimum cleaning, less wastage, and no loss of good fibres.
- Frequent cleaning and setting not required, which means less maintenance.
- Low pricing and high utilisation.
- Full scale(1:1) Dimensional drawings are made available to customer verification and reference.
- Vetri makes Undercasing (Grid) as replacement for Rieter, Lakshmi, Crosrol, Truetschler, Howa, Toyoda, Platts, Whitin, MMC, Marzoli and other make carding machines.
Vetri also undertakes reconditioning and repairs of used original, damaged undercasings and make them like new undercasing at very minimum cost.