ABS Drive Pulley
- Drive Pulleys are suitable for all kinds of spinning and doubling frames.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) material with 15% glass filled is used to with stand high wear & tear at enormous friction and heat generated by synthetic spindle tape running at higher RPM in machine.
- Drive pulleys are preciously molded to achieve two gram unbalanced mass, which avoids vibration at higher RPM.
- Aluminium alloy pressure die-casted adapter and bush is used to fix the drive pulley.
Plastic Coupling Type
We are introducing our new innovation ABS Drive pulley-plastic Coupling type (PCT), which is price wise economical and has many technical Improvements and Advantages.
ABS Drive pulley conversion with hollow shaft:
- Conversion from tin roller drive to ABS Drive pulley in all types of spinning and doubling frame.
- The cross rail and pedestals are made up of quality grade cast iron. The hollow shaft joint coupling is made out of EN8 material, with dynamic balancing tolerance (1gm)
- The hollow shaft to replace the solid shaft idea is to reduce the weight in solid shaft area up to 65% . The material of Hollow shaft is imported graded steel which can withstand load even in higher RPM.
- This conversion result in high efficient power save and low vibration in the frames to obtain excellent results in yarn quality.